Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Techy Chick in Training

I was busy today actually doing some work on customer's computers. There are some things that I can do without Master's help. I've actually learned quite a bit about computers and I've even diagnosed a few issues. It's amazing what you can learn by just being in a certain environment.

I joke around with a few of our customers and tell them that if I work on their computers it's free because I'm the slave labor. They all think that is the funniest thing. It is even funnier to me since I'm part of the "inside" joke. I just enjoy being able to help out Master so that he has time for the things I can't do.

P.S. Heather, thank you to you and the Mae, I just bought the box set of the Sookie Stackhouse novels, books 1 - 7. Hugs to both of you. It took me all day of book surfing Amazon to finally decide but I'm looking forward to reading them. I'm still touched by your thoughtfulness.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are the slave labor, and that is so funny when we say that to people.

I am glad you are feeling better.. I sense a hockey game in the near future!

Love,
Master