Is it Saturday yet? I cannot wait until this weekend. Master and I are headed to a Portland Winterhawks hockey game!!! That was part of my birthday present. The tickets have been bought and my jersey is hanging in my closet, ready to go. Master and I definitely need a break. It's been non-stop working here…well except for my mini vacation hooked to an IV in the hospital. *oozes sarcasm* We haven't done anything fun in forever. Whenever we've been out together it was when we were going through the process of Master's mother's illness and death. A hockey game is a start but honestly, Master and I need at least several days away from the office. A trip to the Coast is an absolute must pretty soon. A hotel room looking out at the Pacific Ocean is a great battery charger for me. I'm pretty sure Master loves it too maybe just a tad bit less than me. I'm a Pisces…the ocean is my sanctuary. 
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Recharging Needed
Posted by alovelypet at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Well, um, take some of that hard earned money from all the dumbass's, like me, who can't keep their computer up and running, and send plane tickets for Mae n me. We will keep track of your house an kiddo while you take a vacay :D
Post a Comment