Monday, March 1, 2010

Writer’s Block

I used to enjoy writing a journal every day but lately it just seems like a chore…one I want to hurry up and get over with. Or, one I seem to delay for as long as possible.

I don't know if I'm just in a slump right now or if it's something else. I just know that right now, I'm not "feeling" it. I'm sure that sounds lame…it sounds that way to me, but it is how I'm feeling right now. I'm even neglecting Taylor's blog and I was really enjoying writing that one.

I think I'm just going to have to list some topics on paper and see which one I feel moved to write about. Until then, thanks for putting up with my boring entries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact you have been sick for the past month and have not felt like doing anything, including breathing!

Just keep taking it easy, and you will feel better.

I love you,
Master

Daddy's lil' girl said...

Good morning/evening...And CDK made mention of what i was already thinking-if breathing is a luxury lately, then writing is only a dream. In time you will come back to it; we all have slumps and it simply goes w/the flow of our lives. And even if its nothing other than a hello, i enjoy knowing that you are still kicking way out west.

kathleen {SG} said...

No matter what you write at least I know you're OK and still amoung us on planet earth.

Just know that this too shall pass. One day soon I hope, things that you used to enjoy doing will all be back again with the fervor and joy in your heart that you once had for them, including writing.

Keep focusing on the important stuff like breathing and resting so that your strength will return soon.

luv ya