Saturday, September 6, 2008

Grouchiness


Taylor has been super crabby today. She was a bit crabby when she came home from school yesterday, but nothing like today.

All she wanted to do was lay in her bed and listen to her mp3 player. The rule is that she can’t listen to it while she is eating. That has never been a problem for her but tonight it was. She didn’t want to eat and started crying when i took her mp3 player away. If she is upset, she will usually cry for a minute then move on…but not tonight. She cried for quite a long time.

It’s always hard to know why Taylor is acting the way she is. Chances are that she either doesn’t feel well or something hurts. i have no idea which it could be and that can be frustrating.

She starts Special Olympics bowling tomorrow, so i’m hoping that that will put her in better spirits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she enjoys the bowling. I think she is fighting some kind of crud or something, she just does not seem herself.

I hope your leg starts feeling better soon. I know how bad of pain you are in.

I love you,
Master

kathleen {SG} said...

Guess i'm going to have to keep going back wards to find out what you did to your leg; why the pain.

i have a thought about Taylor, could it possibly be hormonal of some sort? i know that can put me into a tale spin complete with tears and being short tempered. Also is it possible for Taylor to struggle with depression? Probably both things you've thought of i'm sure.

hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Proud to be called doulos to
Jesus Christ and Sir Geoffrey