Thursday, March 18, 2010

Drowning in Computers

So much for things slowing down in the computer repair business…well, at least our computer repair business. We are loaded down with computers waiting to be fixed. Most of them are virus removal. That seems to be the majority of issues lately.

There are 11 computers that are on the "waiting to be fixed" bench. 5 of them came in today alone. Master was getting a little overwhelmed and annoyed that things weren't going faster earlier today. He has a lot of work to do and naturally the computers he was working on decided not to make things easy.

It's hard when it gets this busy and I've done all I know how to do to help him. I want to be able to do more so he doesn't get so stressed but there's only so much I know how to do. Hopefully we can get these computers out quickly.

0 comments: