Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bed Hopping


Master and I had a really great evening. We went to the furniture store and looked at bed. I rolled around on a few. *laughs* We found one that looks like it's the deal. It was perfect and extremely comfortable. Master needs to research the brand online before we decide to order it but I think it's going to do the trick. I laid on a lot of beds tonight.

I was laying on it, testing it out in the store. It's firm which is what Master needs yet I still found it perfect for me without being too hard. Afterward we went and grabbed a burger and sat in the van in "our spot" and talked. I'll have to explain "our spot" sometime in a journal entry.

In a few months it will be the 4 year anniversary of my collaring. So much has changed in those 4 years…especially me. I look back at that person I was 4 years ago and I hardly recognize her. I think 99% of the change has been for the better. I've had such an awesome Master that I couldn't help but become a better slave/woman.

Oh, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


0 comments: