Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stupid Man

Omg…I had the customer from hell this morning. He loaded his laptop up with 100+ viruses and then complained about the price when he picked it up today. He told me he would not be using our services again. Oh boy did I give him a piece of my mind…probably something I shouldn't have done.

I couldn't help it though. I told him that Master worked on his computer for over 6 hours but only charged 2 hours of labor. He was an ungrateful bastard and my claws came out when it came to him being an ass about my Master.

Dumbass, stupid, little man.

Yes, I do feel better now.

2 comments:

kathleen {SG} said...

I'm glad you feel better and it's good to know your Master's slave always has His back no matter what, even with "Dumbass, stupid, little men." **smiles**

hugs,
kathleen {SG}

HappilyFlawed said...

FAMILY DISCOUNT!! i love it lol cuz um i clicked the wrong thing lol and had to take mine into be fixed...im glad you guys are around!!