You know there are days when I wish I could just rip out my lungs and get a new set. I get so tired of coughing. I had a whole 2 days of very little coughing and then today, it's back with a vengeance. On top of that, I forgot to buy stamps the other day so the brand new book Master let my buy is not sitting in the bedroom not being read. Yes, I got to start it so that makes the punishment all the worse since I now have to wait until after the weekend. Yeah, I won't be forgetting stamps again.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Another Day
Posted by alovelypet at 10:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
:D
Love,
Master
Now I know why His screen name is Cruel Dark Knight and let me place an emphasis on the word Cruel........at least you know He loves you enough to keep Y/your lifestyle alive even if it's ways such as this.
Oh, and btw, don't try and rip your lungs out the mess you'd have to clean up wouldn't be worth it, I do however hope that all this coughing pnemonia/asthma stuff would leave you.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment