This day flew by. It was cool, rainy, and dark…perfect nap weather. Unfortunately, the business phone and customers kept me from taking advantage of it. The nerve!
As i type this, Master is out in the garage working on the layout and Taylor keeps turning up her TV. She must be going deaf. That's a new thing.
Is it time for school yet? 4 more days to go…can you tell i'm excited? i haven't mentioned it to Taylor yet because goodness knows, i don't want to have to wake up the next 4 mornings to "Linda, Linda, Linda" 15 million times. That's Taylor's teacher by the way. You think i'm exaggerating? Just ask my Master…he'll tell you.
Okay, i'm off to watch my DVR'd "Project Runway".



2 comments:
Yup, I vouch for the NINYA, NINYA, which is her Linda. Over and over and over... but that will be much better than her being bored all day long with us!
Thanks for the cake icing tip tonight, it really helped on the railroad!
I am looking forward to our trip this weekend.
Master
hmmmm I'm curious where are you going???
hey and btw, we have so much in common with TV stuff too, I love Project Runway!!
hugs and have fun on your trip!!
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment