
i had started writing this journal entry before asking my Master this question…” Do i have to keep typing “i” for “I” when referring to myself?” In case you hadn’t noticed from the first line of this entry…the answer was “yes you do”.
The reason i am even bringing it up is because in my head, whether or not i type “i” or “I” doesn’t affect my being a slave. i know i am and typing “i” doesn’t’ remind me of my submissiveness. It just makes me feel like i’m either too lazy to type I or that i don’t know grammar. There are times when i spend more time backspacing than i do typing.
Okay, so those are my thoughts. Since we seem to have a little following going on here at eBlogger, how about telling me what you feel?
P.S. You will notice that i never do the Y/y thing. That is something my Master doesn’t require. (Thank you ever so much for that Master…i do adore you.)
The reason i am even bringing it up is because in my head, whether or not i type “i” or “I” doesn’t affect my being a slave. i know i am and typing “i” doesn’t’ remind me of my submissiveness. It just makes me feel like i’m either too lazy to type I or that i don’t know grammar. There are times when i spend more time backspacing than i do typing.
Okay, so those are my thoughts. Since we seem to have a little following going on here at eBlogger, how about telling me what you feel?
P.S. You will notice that i never do the Y/y thing. That is something my Master doesn’t require. (Thank you ever so much for that Master…i do adore you.)


2 comments:
I am glad you wrote this. T/they know what T/they do is up to T/them, but really it is up to you.
Do you follow what I say, or what you say?
When W/e talk like this, T/they know what W/e are saying, however in your journal, I could see S/some being confused as to what I/i am saying.. wait, I don't have to do i/I, or do I/i?
Good topic actually, and as I said, it is just like I like you calling me Master and not Sir. Just a preference.
But making Y/you do that C/cap T/thing is R/really A/annoying for other T/things, so K/keep I/it up S/slave, Y/you are D/doing G/great!
mAsTEr
The only reason i learned to type "i" for sub/slave or "I" Master/Dom was others influence on the Internet.
When i used to write in the third person Sir Geoffrey enjoyed it and therefore at that time it had to continue then he let me off the hook.
Given my current situation I am very tempted to just going back to proper grammar as it appears to be my ideas anyway. Y/ya'll know what i mean? **smiles**
hugs,
Kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment