Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Good News...Finally


Master and i finally got some good news today. my doctor’s office called with the results of my last blood test. The leukemia is NOT back!!!! It’s about time we had great health news for a change.

The funny thing is, with all of Taylor’s medical problems lately, i had completely forgotten about my own tests. i’m just glad that the blood tests showed no need for a bone marrow biopsy. i do not like having a needle screwed into my hip bone. That sucker hurts way too bad.

The doctor has had the report for about 10 days now. But like i said, i completely forgot. Master said it would cross his mind on occasion. It never crossed my mind. Of course, my Master would say it’s more a matter of avoidance rather than forgetfulness. Hmmm…you would think he knows me or something. *smiles*

Anyway, it’s been nice to write about something good rather than some issue. i’m anemic and i need some B-12. Other than that, i’m doing great. Finally!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how happy you are, but you have no idea how happy I am for you! I did not want you to go through all that pain and suffering.

Damn-it, if I can not do it, you are not going to do it.. nuhhhh, noooooot goooonnnnnna dooooo it... noooooope.

I am really happy, and that is such good news.

Master

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news and I am happy for you and your family.

kathleen {SG} said...

If i were there in person i would be jumping up and down with you, especially now that your knee is in reasonably decent condition..just hand u some ice afterwards.**smiles** That is such incredibly fantastic news!!!!!! I love you so much as my dear sister and close friend, It's great to hear that you won't have to go through that bone biop.

my best to your Master and have an awesomly God blessed day today...