Friday, June 13, 2008

Friends?


i don’t understand why there are those that don’t seem to think that my time is as important as theirs. They think that i have nothing better to do all day than sit around and wait on them to talk to me. They think that i am only here to validate their feelings and emotions.

It must be that they think i don’t have a life. i’m guessing that taking care of my Master and my special needs child don’t really qualify. Why would it? It doesn’t affect their life. Their problems are always so much worse than any i might have.

Hell, it would appear that even my child’s surgery should take a back seat to whatever drama they have going on. Somewhere a long the way, i’ve been deemed a “second class person” by those so-called friends. Here’s where that saying comes in real handy: “With friends like these, who needs enemies?”

*This rant was brought to you courtesy of Yahoo and other Internet affiliates. *

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I feel like that sometimes myself.I hope all will go well with taylor and your family,and as always I have you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how people can suck the life out of you, and not even ask how you are doing.

I know not everyone does this, but there are those self absorbed people. That is what the delete or remove from list command is from.

Just like I was clearing out so called subs out of my list last night. I do not have time for people who just need a Dom fix.

I understand what you are saying slave!

Master