Friday, March 26, 2010

Rant with Bad Language

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration"

"I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year."

"I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills."

"I will remove earmarks for PORK projects before I sign any bill."

"I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year"

"I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPN so everyone

can see who is at the table."


 


 

I have to vent! What the hell happened to all of these promises? I would never expect any President to keep all his campaign promises. Hell, I'm not that naïve. However, he could have kept at least ONE fucking thing.

Seriously people…if you voted for him are you regretting it yet? (I realize this is a rhetorical question since my blog is private…but still, I'm just saying.)

I just want to scream, jump up and down, and throw a temper tantrum like a little kid. We are so fucked if we don't get off our ass and do something come November.

Okay, I feel just a wee bit better…sort of.


3 comments:

Daddy's lil' girl said...

Well ladies, i am the odd man out and DID vote for this ass. i did not like what um, whatever his name was,the other white meat option and i figured no one could screw us any more than Bush..

And yes i am SORRY i voted for him, not that my one vote counted for shit, but still. i am SORRY..and yes i know we are screwed...please forgive the error of my ways.

HappilyFlawed said...

LOL....well if my mom can forgive me for voting republican...im sure we can find it within ourselves to tell you its ok..you werent the only one fooled.

alovelypet said...

Hey, we'll always forgive you. That hopey changey thing sucked in a lot of people.