To answer your question Heather, we do have a laptop but I guess you can call me a computer snob. The laptop is several years old and has Windows XP. I've come to love my Windows 7, my big LCD monitor, and my Ferrari red computer that Master built for me. Yep, I'm spoiled…what can I say? The business has slowed down a little which is actually a good thing. It's giving Master some time to catch up on the computers that were already in here. Also, he's not feeling well so it's helps to be a little slower. Also, Master is stuck in the house right now. We are redoing the ramp, sidewalk, and driveway outside the house so it's all been dug up now. Hopefully they'll pour the concrete on Friday. It's going to look so nice. Right now it's a little bit of a mess trying to get customer's in the house so that's another reason it's good that it's a little slower.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Lots Going On
Posted by alovelypet at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment