Okay, so last night was totally awesome! Master and I had a blast being out, away from the house, computers, and customers. The fact that we were at a hockey game made it that much better. I love hockey a ton and watching something that I love with the person I love is the best way to spend an evening. Of course, I'm spoiled, now I want to do it again. Master said we would try to go to one of the playoff games. The Winterhawks won last night and they happened to beat the team that is in 1st place. They've already clinched a playoff position, so it would be so much fun to be at one of those games. Thank you Master for that wonderful birthday present. I had so much fun it's hard to put it into words.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Fun, Fun, Fun
Posted by alovelypet at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you are welcome, and in two words... IT ROCKED.
I love you,
Master
i'm smiling for you and your happiness!!!!
Post a Comment