Master and I are going bed shopping on Wednesday. I must say I'm extremely excited. We haven't been able to sleep in the same bed for a few months now. We just got a new waterbed several months ago. Master had one a long time ago and he loved it. Now however, it isn't working for us. When I got really sick with the pneumonia, I started sleeping on the couch because I didn't want my cough to wake up Master. Unfortunately, once I started doing that, Master started sleeping better in the waterbed. Now it's not like I move a ton at night…in fact I rarely move. However, the way the waterbed acted, it just made it uncomfortable with both of us in it. We thought it was because there was a really big air bubble in the bed but yesterday Master and I got rid of the air bubble and I slept in the bed last night and of course…Master didn't sleep very well. So now I'm back on the couch. Neither one of us is happy about it. Master says he doesn't like it when I'm not in the bed and frankly, neither do i. Tonight it's back to the couch and I'm counting the days until we have a new bed.

Monday, March 15, 2010
The Damn Bed
Posted by alovelypet at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am so jealous of your new bed! Happy bed hunting!
Post a Comment