Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Master, a Boy, & Trains

Gavin and Ally are having a sleepover at Nana & Paul's. Taylor wasn't happy until it was time for her and Ally to go to bed. Taylor keeps getting Ally out of the port-a-crib and putting her in bed with her (Taylor). I have to keep going in there and putting Ally back in the crib or they won't go to sleep, they'll just play. They are in there watching Noggin and reading books.

Of course, Master and Gavin are out in the garage playing trains. It's good for Gavin to have that male bonding time especially doing something that Gavin absolutely loves. I got some good video of them playing. I asked Gavin if he wanted to go home and he spelled out "NO". He's having way too much fun. Master even fixed Gavin's passenger cars…the couplers were too long. Now when he takes them home, they should run better on his layout. Right now, he's having way too much fun playing with Master's new articulated logging steam locomotive.

Yes, I'm learning the language of the train. *laughs*

1 comments:

kathleen {SG} said...

Sounds like great family fun time...I can picture Taylor taking alley out of the porto crib and making it a sleep over/pajama party **smiles**

hugs,
kathleen {SG}