I'm not going to spend a lot of time writing out a journal entry because I'm drugged to the hilt. Between all the meds they have me on plus the narcotic for my cough/knee pain, I'm thinking things happened that didn't really happen. I asked Master why he was ignoring me while I was trying to carry on a conversation with him. Apparently, the conversation was all in my head. I was dreaming it all up…literally. In my drug induced stupor, I was talking to Master in my dreams and my feelings were hurt that he wouldn't talk back to me. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. *laughs*
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A Dreamy Conversation
Posted by alovelypet at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm sorry to read you're so sick and hope you'll be better soon.
If you were a drug addict I'd say enjoy the freebe...but I know that's not you...so I hope you can put all those meds down soon.
hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment