I haven't even begun to figure out what I'm going to buy with my birthday money/gift card. I know that gives my Master and friend Heather untold amounts of joy watching me obsess about how to spend them. I keep thinking I've thought of something and then I think of something else. Okay, so Heather's might be a tad easier since books are always my first choice when surfing Amazon. *laughs* It's been a nice relaxing day today. Brandy came over to cut Master's hair and she did a super job. It's the first time a "non-professional" has ever cut Master's hair. He was impressed. I spent some time playing with the grandkids. I had missed seeing them lately.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Choices
Posted by alovelypet at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ok so I may have gotten it in my head that it would be kinda amusing your indecision. But don't worry, I would be in your shoes too. I don't think finding a book is going to be the easier of the two lol. At least you have been given something to agonize over that has no bearing on the outcome to your actual life. Which was the ultimate goal...some down time for you and something fun...who doesnt like a bit o shopping lol happy hunting!
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY my friend/sister. i know this will be a grand year for you and CDK and the kids. These last few days its been my turn to be out of the loop...
Post a Comment