This month has flown by. I can't believe it's almost March. Each day I'm feeling better though I still get tired way easier than I used to. Hopefully that will end soon. Brandy came by this afternoon and dropped off my birthday present. She couldn't wait until tomorrow. She was excited. She got me a gift certificate to get my hair cut. She got hers done today and she looked really cute. I can't believe I'll be 47 years old tomorrow. Damn, I'm old. I'm close to 50 now. I guess I'll just have to keep telling myself it's just a number…yeah right.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Another Day
Posted by alovelypet at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! And 50 is not even close to old; just ask my granny (the family matriarch). She is in her mind 90's and up until last year, she was still assisting "old" people in their homes. Ya, 47 is the new young!! Love you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!
Hey, don't knocking 50, that's the lucky # i'll be hitting in November LOL....enjoy being who you are no matter what the age...it's just a number that shows the number of life years that shows why you are the wise woman that you are.
i hope you feel well today so that you can enjoy your day!!
BIG HUGS,
kathleen {SG}
i was just sitting here thinking about you and your birthday spankings.....i hope your Master feels you are healthy enough to receive every last one...and who knows since His screen name is "Cruel" Dark Knight maybe He will loose count **smiles**
love ya,
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment