i did another journal entry on Taylor's blog today. Hopefully, you'll be able to see the video. i'll have some big time stuff to write in a few days as my daughter's asshole soon to be ex flew in from GA today and is at her house. It's making my stomach hurt and it isn't helping her much either. She's hanging in there. He leaves very early Saturday morning. That's a good thing. Now if we can all survive him being here. Master said he better not step foot on his property.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Some Drama
Posted by alovelypet at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm going to assume he is there because of the kids. THOUGH MY OPINION....If he had enough money to fly or drive his behind out to see those kids, then he should have had enough money to stay at a hotel and maybe rent himself a car. I don't think your daughter needs anymore drama. JMHO..
I'm with happily flawed!!!!! She is absolutely RIGHT!!!
BIG HUGS,
kathleen {SG}
Proud to be called doulos to Jesus Christ and Sir Geoffrey
Post a Comment