Monday, November 2, 2009

Transitions

i keep finding myself blogging more and more on my "other" site. i think it's because right now, that part of my life is more relevant and there isn't anything going on in my life that i can't share with "vanilla" people.

Oh, i still manage to get in some hints of how things work around here. i do refer to Master as "The Bossman". It's funny. my followers there seem to think it's cool that i refer to him as that. When he comments on my blog, calling me "his sweet office slave", they think it's romantic.

Things like that make you wonder if there aren't more people who might actually be thinking of the lifestyle but don't want to say anything. i just find that interesting.


1 comments:

kathleen {SG} said...

btw, I owe you an apology...twice I realized after I hit the enter key after leaving a comment that I hadn't changed my ID to the open AOL one instead of Sir Geoffrey's doulos,,,,I can't say enough times how sorry I am about that because I don't want to "out" Y/you in anyway...

hugs,
kathleen {SG}