I've been writing on my other blog a lot more. I just feel that that blog has become more of what is going on in our lives right now. I suppose I should probably just change over because i'm still writing, but I am very proud of the fact that i've never missed a day of writing in almost 2 years. While i may post the occasional thing saying i've written at the other blog, it's still a heartfelt writing that is on the other blog so i think it should still count as writing every day. i know that's kind of a long sentence, but you get what i mean. In the end, does it matter what name it's written under? Right now, that blog is touching more people's lives and i like that.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Back and Forth
Posted by alovelypet at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment