i swear, i feel like i'm falling apart. i have the knee issue going on, i just finished 10 weeks of IV iron therapy, i have my asthma and chronic bronchitis, now i have some sort of foot issue. my right foot was really sore today. When i took my shoe off this evening, the whole top of my foot is swollen. It's like there is an egg just under the skin and it's painful. i have no clue where it came from. i didn't fall or trip or do anything that would have injured it. i just know i find it all so freaking annoying. Maybe it's my body's reaction to the stress of waking up to find that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. i mean seriously? WTF!!! Yeah, Heather, you called that one and knew i was probably having a heart attack. i can't even begin to explain how i feel about the issue. All my words would look like this… $#@^& &*%$#@ %^@*&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm done before my head explodes.

Friday, October 9, 2009
WTF?!
Posted by alovelypet at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I hope you feel better my sweet little one.
And for the obama thing, all I can say is Hitler got the same award.
Not that I am comparing him to Hitler, but he got the award before he did anything, and he was just spewing out BS.. hmm.. see a connections??????
Master
Hang in there, things may really seem to suck today but it will get better. I understand how you keep thinking things are going to get better then there is one more thing that happens.
hugs,
kathleen {SG}
The saddest thing is that the committee admits they arent giving it to him for anything hes done! But because of his speeches to help do whatever and because of something else that i cant remember!
I saw that and went WTF too. I havnt seen where he is sharing the award with anyone. When Gore got his he was sharing it was someone.
But to admit that he hasnt actually done anything, well that just i dont know....i have some very not nice things that are totally inappropriate to say and i wont say it because that just makes me look bad!
BUT seriously??? Out of all the good done out there you pick a guy who had such a great speech writer that he became the be all end all.....I DONT THINK SO!
What's the cut of the 1.4 million dollars that the great speech writer is going to get? $0!!!!!!
Hey dawn btw, just for you i made an attempt to update my blog LOL **smiles** http://lifeasadoulos.blogspot.com/?zx=88ead3d97d65c533
Post a Comment