i am going to cheat a little bit here. i posted a really long and great post on my other blog so i'm just going to direct you to that one for some reading. We've been busy as all hell this month and it didn't stop today. This month was one of our busiest months. Master and i are playing fantasy hockey so i'm going to go finish watching the game because my goalie is winning and his isn't.

Friday, October 30, 2009
What a Month
Posted by alovelypet at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It has been a long month, but it has gone by so damn fast.
The customers have been tough at times, but they pay the bills, thankfully.
you are such a big part of my business and a huge help. I do appreciate your ability to handle things in the front office so I can get things done. (even if sometimes it is sleeping to get rest after working all night long!!)
I love you, and here is to our favorite time of the year, the holidays. Family fun and lot of work! This year, lots of trains too.
Love,
Master
Christmas trains should be a good time....hey, btw, did you get my email that I sent to your gmail account?? a few days ago?
Post a Comment