Sunday, September 13, 2009

Worries



Tomorrow is the day. i must admit that no matter how many surgeries "we" have to go through, it never gets easier. i know that i won't sleep tonight. No matter how minor the surgery is, i have trouble sleeping the night before.


This isn't a minor surgery but it's not like her brain surgery either. As Master pointed out though, her health isn't great right now and i just never know how things are going to go. The plan is to come home tomorrow when it's over, but it could very easily turn into an inpatient thing.


i keep telling myself i've been through this a hundred times but i can't seem to listen to my own advice. i put on a good show for others…well those who don't know me very well. Master knows better of course. People just think i'm strong but i don't feel it.

3 comments:

Daddy's lil' girl said...

You have my number if you wish to talk my friend; if not you know how to find me on yahoo and i will be free most of the day. my prayers are always with you and everyone there.

The day that it becomes easy for you is the same day you cease to be Taylor's mom; it is never easy. Remeber when Epona was going to have exploratory surgery and i was flipping out? You told me then/there that it never gets easy and all we can do is pray and keep our fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

I am concerned too, and you have me to lean on when things get tough.

I love you,
Master

kathleen {SG} said...

I'm here for you too. I'm in agreement with your prayers. And as was previously pointed out by Masters Anguissette the day you stop worrying is the day you stop being Taylor's mom.

Btw, you have my cell and home numbers call if you need too, I'm here for you.

hugs and love to all of Y/you,
kathleen {SG}

P.s. I have a blog entry that is in progress, just having a hard time writing about what is going on is all.