There are times lately when i wonder what the hell is happening to this country. There are so many fucked up things going on that you have question the sanity of some people. How can some people, celebrities like Charlie Sheen & Rosie O'Donnell to name a few, think that the U.S government blew up the World Trade Center towers and killed 3000 Americans simply to go to war with Iraq/Afghanistan?
It boggles the mind and it dishonors the memory of those that died on September 11. 2001. How is that Google, who is known for their clever logo changes commemorating the birthday of Andy Warhol and other "minor" things, completely ignore 9/11? Does it make sense to you?
How did we go from a united country to a divided one? How is that because i disagree with the policies of this President, i'm now a racist and a tin foil hat wearer? How is that if i want to celebrate how we came together as a country on 9/12 (the day after), i'm a terrorist?
Yeah, i'm pretty pissed off. i hate that this is what our great country has come to…us versus them. Of course, the "them" are on the wrong side this time.



2 comments:
I am with you on that. It amazes me how quickly people forget, and how the liberals want to squash things like remembering 9/11, starting with our President who wants to call it a day of service.
Those radicals who bombed us are terrorists. We are at war with them, and changing them into common criminals is not going to change anything.
My biggest concern, and fear, is that this adminstration is going to scare off all the good CIA/FBI intelligence people, and all the other crap they are doing, I fear another horrible attack.
I hope it never happens, but I see it coming when we are so worried about calling people what they are and protecting them.. ok, I am worked up enough now...
Master
I can never forget opening my eyes that morning; TV already playing, the plane hitting the south tower.
I can never forget going to ground zero one year and one month later; the pit still smoking. I saw the cross they dug up and hit the New York sidewalk on my knees praying and crying.
I can never forget the memorials all around the church yard across the st from ground zero each bring tears to my eyes and to one point paralyzing me with the thoughts of what had happend and the families that were effected.
I will never forget my friend who was a police/fire chaplain in a MA city volunteering to go and help right after the attack and as a result has contracted a mysterious bone disease that causes his bones to fuse together and one day his rib cage will be over calcified and fused and he will die a horrible death of having his own bones crush the life from him.
I will never forget the men and women who continue to fight to avenge what happened to our country 8 years ago. My many thanks to them......
As to the liberals I believe there is forgiveness through the saving blood of Jesus Christ for all; pray that they find it as it is the only thing that is going to save them from their heinous acts and words!!!
hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment