Sometimes it's hard to know where to even start when i'm writing my journal. i think there are things i want to talk about or say and i'm just not sure how to anymore. There are always lots of thoughts in my head. Some would have something "funny" to say about that.
i think there are times when it's hard to maintain a good self image. There are days when i feel stupid or useless or whatever. i'm not saying that i feel that way right now but it does happen.
You try and try and sometimes it just doesn't seem to come together. i know i sound cryptic tonight, but it's how i feel. If i knew how to put it into coherent words then it would be easier to sort through my feelings.
Yeah…welcome to the dark corner of my mind.



2 comments:
Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, but I do read your blog every day.
I thank you, for sharing the dark corners of your mind as I struggle with days of calling myself an incompetent idiot. So at least I know I'm not alone.
Hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Sometimes my friend we need to get things off of our chest and it does not necessarily need to make sense. If everything made sense then someone could tell us why we like some of the things we do (things that our Masters do to/for us).
Part of the human psyche is the unknown and it keeps things new/fresh at times. This is your corner of the world and no one has the right th chastise you. We have the right to worry and ask for clarification but no right to chastise your words/thoughts.
Post a Comment