Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Need a Jump Start



i wasn't expecting the first infusion to make me feel better, but i didn't really count on today being so difficult. i've had 0% energy. i've also been struggling with nausea which is nothing new really. That's been going on for months as well. They just can't figure out why.


Anyway…i am so looking forward to the day when i don't feel like getting off the couch takes every ounce of will power and stamina i have. Hell, i don't think i felt this tired when i was going through chemotherapy.


Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day.


i do want to end this entry on a positive note...Happy Anniversary Master! One year ago today, Paul's Computer Repair hung out it's shingle and it's been a great ride so far. Who would have ever thought that business would be as good as it's been.


Here's to the next year being even bigger! i love working with you Master...You rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will soon start feeling better.

Wow, it has flown by, and it was hard to beleive one full year.

Here is to better health and many more years of good business!

Master

kathleen {SG} said...

First HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to your Masters business and mutual success!!!

I was thinking about the day that for you laying on the couch is a choice you make and not a necessity of your health. I hope the iron kicks in soon and your nausea subsides.

hugs,
kathleen {SG}