Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Up



So, here i am sitting here with Ally and Taylor while Master and B are off to class. Master's classes started again and he is teaching Adobe Photoshop 1. That is a class that B really wanted to take but Master told her to just concentrate on her GED classes right now. Next thing i know, Master is telling me that i need to go pick up B and the kids because he's going to take her to the class. Talk about a softie.


Gavin isn't here because he got to stay with the neighbors. It is so awesome to see him have friends. It's also great that B has such good neighbors. We got really lucky to find her such a great place that's close by. Gavin loves riding his bike over here.


Life just seems to be good right now. But then life always has its ups and downs. i am just going to enjoy the up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am too soft.... :)

It is a great opportunity for her to get out and have adult time, something she needs for her sanity.

And as we both see, she is growing by leaps and bounds, and gaining confidence every day.

Things have calmed down a bit, and I am back to my relaxing around my castle, and I love it.

I love you,
Master

kathleen {SG} said...

I'm glad things have taken a turn for the better for all of Y/your F/family. Things do sound pretty good right now and you're right enjoy the mountain top experiences.

I love the picture you used for your blog they are great instructions for life.

I miss chatting with you, maybe one of these days we'll catch up with each other.

hugs,
kathleen {SG}

HappilyFlawed said...

Im glad your finding your way again. Hey if you want you can email me at sassyfan24@yahoo.com and ill have your email. I havnt had a chance to blog but when i do lol set aside 5 minutes to just try to get through it all lol