i just can't seem to come up with some great topic to write about lately. For awhile, things were too hectic around here to really think about what to write other than it was really hectic.
Now that things are a lot quieter, i don't know what to write. i know my posts lately have been up and down and to be honest, i don't really know if something's going on or not. Maybe it's just that life is different now and i'll have to get used to that. i don't really know.
i suppose things would be easier if i had some actual energy. It's hard to get through the days right now. i'm almost wishing for some IV iron therapy so i could at least feel better even if they don't know exactly where all my iron went or why it won't build up.
Oh well…such is life at the moment.



5 comments:
sister dear, lately i have taken Master on more (emotional) roller coaster rides than i have ever been on. Maybe its just the weather; who knows but i more than understand some of these words you write.
I am sure the news from the doctor today did not help.
Life is very different now and it is still hard to adjust and figure out where things are going to settle.
Just when it gets calm and quiet, the storm comes. I am still having a hard time with that.
I hope you start feeling better soon. I hate seeing you so exhausted.
Master
just a thought on the iron issue. have the dr suggested using cast iron cookware i know it helps keep my iron levels
I'm sorry to see you still don't have an answer to the whys of your iron issue but since they do know you are lacking one would think that they could do some sort of therapy to raise your levels. I know it probably would make you have so much more energy and hopefully feel better.
As to what Master Wolf suggested about the cast iron, it's not a bad idea; however small the doses you'd be receiving somewhat naturally in your food as well. Sir and I use this type of cookware and it also beats modern day cook ware anytime to cook with as an added benefit.
BIG HUGS,
kathleen {SG}
I was wondering about the iv iron therapy. Ive wanted to say something before but thats always a crappy place to go.
I think youll find your topics again. Your going through an adjustment period, imo, and that brings a lot of blahs.
Maybe a sound beating would be in order*wg*
Keep your head up, it will get better again!
Post a Comment