You know, i really do appreciate the people who make templates for blogger, but it sure would be nice if they could remember that people actually need to read the text on someone's page. There have been some totally awesome templates that i have wanted to use. The only problem is that, no matter what color your text is, you still can't read the words.
i've been searching through hundreds of pages trying to find one that i like and that my Master could read. Of course, his ability to read it is much more important than my liking it. Isn't that the way of most Master/slave relationships?
Well, 12 days and counting. Now for some updated information. i did find a crib today…using craigslist nonetheless. This person was actually not a flake. Also, the crib comes apart without taking out a hundred screws. Whoever designed this crib should win a prize.
Things are slowly coming together on this end. i'm sure my daughter is very overwhelmed on her end. The good thing is that she is spending as much time as possible with her sister. It keeps her mind busy so she doesn't have time to worry. Life will be so much better for her here…she definitely knows that. Now all i need is to get my oldest daughter here and life would be absolutely perfect. Her husband i do like.



3 comments:
dawn dear, you will have to instruct me how you have jazzed up your page so much. i like it and am jealous. And if our Masters cant read them, that kind of ruints the main purpose..lol
I agree with you about the templates so much, that I have been attempting to build one myself. Now, I'm going MORE insane, my head hurts, LOL, and I suck at it! I am relieved for you about the crib. Cleo
YAAA NO FLAKES!!! on Craig's; I'm so happy you found the crib too!!
hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment