Thursday, March 12, 2009

A note from her Master


dawn has been having serious asthma problems (even though serious is too strong a word for her to use when it comes to her health) this past week. Last night, and even worse, this morning she was weezing and could not breath well at all.


I made her go this morning (again, if left to her, she is "fine") and when she got to the doctor, they tried the normal treatments, and it was so bad, and getting worse, they wheeled her next door to the hospital.


she is in the Critical Care Unit right now, and will be there over night. she is feeling better than she did, but she is still low on oxygen in the blood and being able to breath well.


Thankfully she is where she can rest and get some energy back. I know how hard this is on her. she is such a servant and has so many duties around here, it kills her when she is not doing her job... Even when she has a pretty darn good excuse.


I hate that she has this asthma, but I am sure not as much as she does. I also hate the way she got it, when she has never smoked cigarettes, but got it from an idiot who smoked.


she should be back home tomorrow. I miss my slave.


CruelDarkNight

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the kind of news i like to hear but im glad someone updated! I hope Dawn is better soon, we all love and need her!
heather

kathleen {SG} said...

Thank you, for the update Mr. CDK...I will keep dawn in my thoughts and prayers as well as yourself as you care for Taylor and your business in her absence.

hugs to all of you,
kathleen {SG}

Anonymous said...

Sir, I hope she gets better soon, I know all to well about asthma and how dangerous it can be. I will keep her in my prayers and thoughts as she rests and will hopefully feel better soon.I realize how good of a person she is and will keep her and Taylor and you in my prayers.Hugs to all of you, sarah.

Daddy's lil' girl said...

my dearest dawn, what am i to do with you? You push and push and push until you get one foot in the grave; that helps no one. And yes i know i am preaching to the choir; alas i can since been there, done that and even have the t-shirt. If you want, i shall send it to you even.

And thanks to you Sir for keeping us updated on our dearest dawn. Let her know we love and miss her; all three of you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Warm Greetings Sir and thank you for letting us know how dawn is lately, we know she has been concerned not only for you but also for Princess..Waterbear and I will keep her,Princess,and you in our thoughts and prayers for to get better in all things..please let her know we are here online if she wants to talk even,will let her have her space of getting the much needed rest and all till everyone is up and well and around again,*soft hugs* to you,Princess,and sis dawn,Sir.