i think Master and i are still suffering from “post Christmas” disorder. We are just both really dragging. i’m guessing it’s more than just the after Christmas thing. i think it’s just all the computers and customers that we’ve been dealing with.
i swear i am counting the days until Master and i get away for the weekend. i will also be glad when Taylor gets home. i have enjoyed the quiet time, but it just feels weird with her gone. i like my family all together.
i swear i am counting the days until Master and i get away for the weekend. i will also be glad when Taylor gets home. i have enjoyed the quiet time, but it just feels weird with her gone. i like my family all together.



2 comments:
Too bad you never find really cool, appropriate pics for your journals.. they are awesome.
I am too counting the days. The hockey game, then the weekend. I know I need it big time.
I am also looking forward to seeing the Princess and your other daughter.
Master
i enjoy your choice of pics as well; they very accurately depict what is then written in your journal.
btw, when is the Princess returning with Brit?
Try not to get too overwhelmed with all the computers and customers. Remember "they can kill you but they can't eat you." That is one of my Master's favorite sayings when I'm in a struggle with people.
hugs,
kathleen {SG}
Post a Comment