Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthday Dinner


We just got home from Master’s parent’s house. Tonight was the birthday dinner for Master and his brother since they are just a week apart. We used to go out to a restaurant to celebrate, but Master’s mother is not doing very well. So Master’s Dad cooked Syrian food for tonight. That man can cook and his Syrian food is to die for.

This was actually the first time i’ve ever been to his parent’s house without Taylor. i met them for the first time a month after Taylor and i had moved here. Master’s sister is one of the sweetest people i have ever met in my life. She has such a sweet, caring spirit. i just love being around her and all of Master’s family. They have really made me feel like a part of their family and it means a lot to me.

2 weeks until Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a really nice time, and I enjoyed having you there. It was very relaxing, and I enjoyed seeing you not having to keep doing stuff!

I miss Taylor, but I am also enjoying you to myself :)

That was some killer food. Dad Rocks.

Master