Friday, July 18, 2008

Pressure


Master’s business seems to be taking off like crazy. He has 4 computers on his workbench right now and there are others bringing in computers in the next couple of days.

It’s really neat that he has such a following in this town. People are so happy he is back repairing computers that they make sure to tell us that they will be sending him business. They want to make sure he stays in business so he can fix their computer when it breaks again. That works for him. *smiles*

With all this business, i am feeling the pressure. i need to keep up with the house and laundry, but then there are other duties that i now need to do for the business. i’m perfectly able to get everything done, it may just take a short time to adjust.

Even on my best day ever, i’m far from perfect. Now, because i want to make sure i do everything i can to make Master’s life easier, i tend to forget to do something, or do the wrong something…and anything else that can make me feel bad.

i’m sure that if i stop trying so hard to be perfect, that i’ll get the things done i need to. i know that Master is feeling pressure as well. The only difference is that because of the dynamics of our relationship, i won’t know if he makes mistakes because of it. Unless i have to start fielding calls from angry customers…but somehow i don’t see that happening.

i know this will take some time for me. i have worked a full-time job and been a single mom at the same time. It’s just been quite awhile. Also, this an area that my Master’s OCD…oops, i meant anal retentiveness, really plays into things. i’ll be better once i understand and know how he wants things done.

Until then, it will just be an adjustment period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny, I almost had the, "you know, we really need to kick into gear here" speech.

I was feeling like you were not really understanding how important you are to make this sucessful.

Without you, I cannot do this. I can do it, but not as good. I need your help and assistance to make this better than good.

I do expect a lot, and I do know your former business background, and what you are capable of. I am counting on your help. It does not need to be perfect and I know that you have not done this type of thing in a long time.

you just need to be there to take on those things that will allow me to get my work done more efficiently and quickly.

This is something new both of us working together like this, but I know how much fun it can and will be.

I am excited about it, but also about having you at my side to help me, right where you belong my slave.

Master

kathleen {SG} said...

Y/you T/two make me smile so much.

dawn, how did the OCD correction (punishment) feel? LOL

Take care and my best to B/both of Y/you.

kathleen {SG}
Proud to be called doulos to
Jesus Christ and Sir Geoffrey